Autism Partnership LimitedQuarry BaySalary negotiablePosted on 12 Nov 2020
- Experience ABA teacher
- Special needs
Autism Partnership Ltd is looking for Creative, Enthusiastic, Fun and Patient people to fill up the post Experience /ABA Therapist for Children with Autism.
ABA therapists are responsible for executing specially designed program to children with autism. Sessions are conducted in a one-on-one format most of time , and small-group teaching and/or structured playdates at different stages. We are focusing on:
- Language & Communication
- Social skills including initiation & assertiveness
- Behavioral management & Compliance problems
- Creative and Imaginary Play Skills
- Abstract and Creative thinking
- General Knowledge
- Community Training & Vocational skills
- Emotional Regulation
- Organizational Skills
- Perspective Taking
We provide an intensive High Quality training in the form of didactic and practical hands-on training.
- Have Applied Behavioral Analyst would be an add on
- Highly passionate towards children
- Bilingual or Fluent Mandarin /English speakers
- Degree holder, preferable in Psychology discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and outgoing
Please send cover letter with full CV with your expected package and availability (MUST include)
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.