Taste of Asia Group LimitedWong Tai Sin AreaSalary negotiablePosted on 11 Nov 2020
- 5-Day Work Week
- Medical & dental allowance
- Performance bonus
- Handle and supervise month-end closing procedure and prepare monthly report;
- Update daily banks outflow and inflow records;
- Analyse data and cost elements and ensure accurate recording of Revenue and Expense;
- Correspond with sub-contractors and others relating to Account and Finance matters
- Assist the external auditor on annual audit and taxation matters;
- Provide support in ad hoc assignments and participate in administration duties;
- Assist the implementation of the new system.
- Degree in accountancy / HKICPA student member or equivalent;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ solid experience with fitting-out contractors would be an advantage but not essential;
- Proficiency in MS Excel & Word, familiar with ERP systems;
- Proactive, strong analytical skill and Independent with Supervisory skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Job location: San Po Kong
Competitive remuneration package and benefits as below:
5-Day Work Week
Medical & dental allowance
In-service training course
5 days paternity leave
Interested parties may send your detailed resume with expected salary and notice period to:By clicking Apply Now
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.