Save the Children Hong Kong LimitedSai WanSalary providedPosted on 23 Nov 2020
- Great opportunity for digital savvy
- SEO, SEM, content marketing and social media
- International NGO with diverse culture
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Formulate and execute strategy and plan for digital and social media platforms to enhance brand awareness and recognition through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, content creation, effective digital/social media tactics, KPI setting and result analysis for optimization
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content (text, images, video, multi-media or HTML) for regular placements in online channels to engage target stakeholders
- Responsible for website updates, maintenance and performance optimization through SEO/SEM, CMS management, building up of mini-sites in support of various campaigns to increase the visibility of SCHK’s website and social contents
- Design and execute impactful digital, social media and email marketing campaigns to achieve organisation goals via enhancing brand image and engaging various stakeholders
- Maintaining a consistent look and feel across all digital and social media platforms
- Audit, analyse and responsible for social media presence, performance and ROI
- Analyse, select and manage external agencies, KOL and bloggers to enhance positive and impactful results of digital and social media campaigns
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within digital and social media spaces
- Support the team to organize and execute marketing and communication initiatives
- Other ad hoc duties as requested by the Line Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree holder in Marketing or Social Media, New Media, Business Administration, PR/Marketing Communications or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist with coverage on both strategy planning and execution
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), multi-media production skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and project management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Fluency of both written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese) and English
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Lots of initiatives and with a can-do and adaptable attitude
- Self-motivated and with an ambition to deliver the best fundraising outcomes for children
- A confident and assertive communicator, able to challenge, inspire and lead to achieve targets
- Able to solve problems resourcefully and efficiently and hold a “can-do” attitude to challenges and changes
- A good team player who is able to work alongside with colleagues at all levels
Don’t miss the opportunity to have career success and fulfilment while you deliver change for children to attain the right to survival, protection, development and participation.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Candidates at the final stage of recruitment process may be requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check by the Hong Kong Police. If you refuse to undergo the check, we have the right not to consider your application.
Interested parties please send full resume, including your current & expect salary and date of availability by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.