M800 LimitedKowloon BaySalary negotiablePosted on 11 Nov 2020
- HRBP in global technology & business environment
- Excellent professional development & career path
- Free lunch & Afternoon tea
We are a leading global CPaaS provider recognized for offering carrier-grade communication solutions for enterprise and carriers. With over 35 years of experience developing industry-leading solutions in the telecommunication, mobiles, and software industry, is now pioneering the global telecommunication and IT convergence space by connecting to more than 300 global carriers and supporting over 600 large enterprise customers including blue-chip and fortune 500 companies through our communication platform.
Fast-track your career in one of global dynamic and international organizations. Work with over 20 different nationalities in an open and collaborative environment.
The work is fast-paced and challenging, but together, we brainstorm, share ideas, work hard and aided with our can-do attitude manage to push innovation boundaries and create world-class communication products for global clients.
- To assist in full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment & selection, training & development, compensation & benefits and employee relations etc.;
- Focus more on recruitment process & explore more of new & effective channels;
- Prepare and compile HR reports for management review;
- Participate in other HR initiatives and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree or above in Human Resources or related discipline
- 3 years’ of relevant working experience
- Logical mindset & critical thinking
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Mature with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Positive and proactive attitude, and with strong sense of responsibility
- Working experience in telecommunication, internet or IT industry is preferable
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer
We offer 5 days’ work, medical insurance, free lunch, competitive salary package and attractive career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to us via JobsDB.
To protect the privacy of personal data, all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.