Hong Kong Children’s HospitalKowloon BayHK$30,000 – HK$70,000 /monthPosted on 10 Nov 2020
- End-of-contract Gratuity, Medical Benefits
- Annual Leave, Housing Benefits
- Free uniform and laundry
Hong Kong Children’s Hospital, Kowloon Central Cluster
HK$34,260 – HK$55,133 (HGPS Point 15 – 25) per month (including Monthly Allowance)
Undertake general nursing and supervisory duties.
1. A Certificate of Registration (Part I) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
2. Fluent Cantonese.
Preferred Attributes / Exposure:
1. Experience in related specialty or Paediatric sub-specialties applied for.
2. Fluent English speaking.
3. Able to communicate in written Chinese and English.
1. Appointment on contract full-time terms will be for an initial period of 6 years. Up to 15% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) may be offered at the end of each 3 year subject to satisfactory performance.
2. Retiring / retired HA staff who wish to continue working for HA after their normal retirement may also apply. If selected, the terms and conditions of employment will be offered in accordance with prevailing policies of the Retired and Rehire Mechanism of HA.
3. Required to work shifts or perform on-call duties.
4. Required to wear uniform.
5. Free uniform and laundry provided.
6. Free overnight accommodation provided for shift duties.
7. Selected candidate will be posted to Hong Kong Children’s Hospital and may work in another work location subject to posting & deployment for training and service purposes as required by the management team of the Hong Kong Children’s Hospital.
8. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
Please submit application online via the following website on or before 1 March 2021.
For enquiries, please telephone 5741 3458 or 5741 3456.