Macleans Consulting International LimitedOverseasSalary negotiablePosted on 11 Nov 2020
- Flexible working hours + Very Creative
- Strong sketching, diagramming, interface design
- HTML/CSS, and prototyping tools for Mobile (App)
About our client
A Hong Kong based Start-up who has a new team in the United Kingdom to build products on top of their core product, their app is to provide searchable handwritten notes and documents in cloud, they are seeking a creative person to join their design team.
- Flexible working hours
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Designed products that have gotten love letters from your users
- A great story teller capable in explaining and getting buy-ins on your thought process and product vision from the stake holders
- An avid note taker who takes note everywhere
- Production experience working with high performance engineering and product team to deliver project from start to end
- Extensive experience with sketching, diagramming, interface design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator), production HTML/CSS, and prototyping tools (e.g. Principle, Framer, InVision) for Mobile
- Iterated and led product cycle from conducting and analysing user research to validating hypothesis via prototypes to shipping high fidelity design on production
- A strong understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy
If you are interested, we need your:
- Resume + Portfolio
- Email Address + Contact information
- A few lines about yourself
- Are you an avid note taker who takes note everywhere? Which App(s) you mostly use? How long have you used this App(s)?
- Portfolio showing a project you designed that you are most proud of
- Share with us your portfolio Link
To apply, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact Nick Chow at (852) 3502-2637 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume (with your notice period, current and expected salary) to nick.chow@macleansgroup .com
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.