eightsixthree LimitedTai KooSalary negotiablePosted on 11 Nov 2020
- Min 5 years related working experience
- Good project management skills
- Able to follow a project fr concept to completion
This role encompasses working within the project team in defining architectural / interior design solutions, the ability to develop concept designs through to design development and on into construction packages. The ideal candidate is expected to have at least 5-8 years related working experience for architectural / interior projects.
An ability in handling full sets of tender / construction drawings, whilst able to maintain a project schedule, coordinate and monitor site progress and lead coordination meetings with the Consultants and Clients are key. Excellent computer, 3D CAD, sketch up, hand sketching skills, a good knowledge and interest in construction details and good time management skills are necessary whilst a demonstrable experience of working on high quality schemes is a pre-requisite both in implementation and design.
Written and spoken English is a must whilst an ability to clearly articulate in both written and spoken Putonghua is an advantage.
Professional qualifications / experience preferred
- Min 5-8 years related working experience on luxury retail project.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent computer, 3D CAD, sketch up and hand sketching skills / a good knowledge and interest in construction details.
- Ability to follow a project from concept through to completion.
We work a 5-day week and offer a comprehensive benefit package.
Interested parties please send a detailed CV, including samples of your work, availability, current & expected salary to the HR Manager.